Becoming Me Again
Becoming Me Again
As the days quietly pass,
I find pieces of myself
scattered among forgotten dreams,
waiting patiently to be found.
I ask myself,
Who am I?
What do I truly desire?
And in the silence,
my soul begins to answer.
This season of self-discovery
has taught me more than any storm.
It has shown me the woman
hidden beneath the weight of fear,
the laughter buried beneath sorrow,
the light concealed by chaos.
The fear of judgment
has loosened its grip on my heart.
I no longer shrink to fit
inside the expectations of others.
I bloom in my own way,
at my own pace,
under my own sky.
I am learning to live for myself,
to dance with freedom,
to smile without permission,
to embrace the beauty
of simply being alive.
Within me lives a soul
full of love,
full of wonder,
full of endless life.
A woman whose heart
still believes in joy,
still believes in hope,
still believes in tomorrow.
I cherish the sunrise,
the gentle breeze,
the laughter of loved ones,
and the quiet moments
that make life beautiful.
For this journey
was never about becoming someone new.
It was about returning home—
to the self I had lost,
to the soul that never stopped waiting.
And now,
with a peaceful heart
and open arms,
I welcome each day
as the woman I was always meant to be.
A happy living soul,
a woman full of love and life,
enjoying every moment,
simply because she is finally,
beautifully,
herself.
KULSOOM AFZAL

Comments
Post a Comment