I SHED MY TEARS FOR YOU
I Shed My Tears for You
I shed my tears for you,
A river carved with sorrow, true.
I thought your heart was bound to mine,
A love that promised endless time.
I thought I was your guiding light,
The one you cherished through the night.
But shadows fell where trust should be,
And dreams dissolved so painfully.
Each tear I gave, a whispered plea,
For love that was not meant for me.
I stood in hope, I held on tight,
While you let go without a fight.
I thought I’d be your first, your last,
But I was only fleeting past.
A soul misplaced, a passing thought—
A lesson learned, though dearly bought.
Now all those tears, in vain they fall,
For I was nothing, after all.
You were not mine; I see it clear—
A truth unveiled through every tear.

Comments
Post a Comment