I LOVE THE RAIN
I love the rain, it sings to my soul,
A rhythmic dance, a soothing call.
I love the moon, serene and bright,
A guardian watching through the night.
I love the snow, a whispered hush,
Soft blankets fall, a tender brush.
I love the warmth of a winter’s brew,
A hot cup held as night winds blew.
I love the streets when they stand so still,
Lonely steps echo, my heart to fill.
I love the river, its endless flow,
A journey of dreams where secrets grow.
But you came like a storm, unkind,
A force that shattered peace of mind.
You hate the tea that warmed my night,
You turned my gaze from stars in flight.
You made me question what I adore,
The moon, the rain, the rivers’ lore.
You taught me doubt, you made me fall,
You made me feel unworthy of it all.
Yet even now, beneath your shade,
My love for these will never fade.
For rain will cleanse, and rivers mend,
And I will rise, my soul to tend.
I’ll find the moon beyond your storm,
A beacon bright, a love reborn.
I’ll walk alone on streets once bare,
And cherish the silence, my heart aware.
You made me falter, but never break,
The rain will heal each wound you make.
I am the snow, the tea, the stream,
And I reclaim my every dream.
KA

Comments
Post a Comment